Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MOST AMAZING FAN FIC EVER!!!!!!!!!!! READ IT {FOund online}

2 posters

Go down

THE MOST AMAZING FAN FIC EVER!!!!!!!!!!! READ IT {FOund online} Empty THE MOST AMAZING FAN FIC EVER!!!!!!!!!!! READ IT {FOund online}

Post by the_mean_admin Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:02 am

The sun rose a pale silken yellow over the trees, its rays cutting through the crisp Transylvanian morning to stir the slumbering populace to another day of work.
Velkan Valerious had been awake since the moon had first began to wane the evening before, standing in the west tower of Valerious Manor and watching the occasional flash of electricity pierce the darkness from the neighbouring 'Castle Frankenstein' as it had been dubbed by the villagers.

Dark work was afoot in that place. The mysterious Dr. Victor Frankenstein had arrived in the village a little less than a year ago and suddenly, instances of grave robbery had become commonplace, or sometimes corpses would be left mutilated, missing a limb or an organ and abandoned in the street.

Death was no stranger to Transylvania, especially in those parts, thanks to the elusive Count Vladislaus Dracula and his demonic Brides, who swept off with two or three villagers a month. At least that was what the villagers were led to believe by that slimy 'Top Hat' the gravedigger. In reality Velkan knew the number of victims to the vampires' bloodlust was probably double or triple that, the bodies were just never recovered.

But still, Dracula and his horde never troubled themselves with sacking the graves of the already deceased, any poor soul the creatures 'turned' into one of them inevitably found their own way to the Count's presence. No, Frankenstein was the cause of these robberies, there was just no proof yet, and no incentive for the villagers to concern themselves with the disappearances. What were the dead to them, when it was a battle enough for them to stay alive in the face of Dracula? But Velkan suspected that Dracula was not 'innocent' in all of this. The castle Frankenstein acquired had long been a suspected haunt for the vampiric Lord, he would not simply abandon it for the convenience of an eccentric doctor lightly.

"Prince Velkan." The dark haired man turned at the voice, he had sent his friend Costel to await news that night, having had a feeling that Frankenstein's ravages on the village's graveyard would continue.

"It happened again."

"Who?"

"A family member of Marius' I believe. The whole body taken this time, dug free of it's grave some time in the night."

"And there were no witnesses?" Velkan's eyes hardened as he looked back up to the now darkened and dormant castle opposite.

"None, there was another bride attack last night, Marishka aloneto begin with I believe, butsoon after the first attack they bothkept us busy."

"I see."

"The villagers are growing restless my friend, Top Hat is stirring them up once again, I fear they will soon lay siege to Frankenstein's castle, and end up prey for the Count and his brides."

"My father holds sway over them yet. Many are too cowardly to act. It will take a great injustice for them to worry too greatly about the doctor's dealings. Keep a sharp eye. I want to be informed of new developments."

"As you wish Velkan."

And with the echo of footsteps and the clang of the door, Velkan was left alone with his thoughts once more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Anna my love! The town is in an uproar!" Princess Anna Valerious felt a pair of swift arms wrap around her shoulders in a tight grip.
"Aleera, must you creep up on me so, I could have killed you." Anna chided thrusting the dagger she had grabbed in defense back into her belt as her auburn haired friend swirled around to walk alongside her. The other girl was not quite as tall as Anna, but had her figure, lithe body covered by a dark blue skirt down to her ankles, and an airy white blouse tightened around her abdomen by a black corset.

"That would have soured our relationship somewhat I agree." Aleera laughed as the two walked into the town square, the other pausing Anna briefly so that she could admire a bejewelled necklace on a trader's stall.

"Another body?" Anna queried as Aleera sighed dramatically and pulled them away from the stall, lamenting that she was unable to buy the trinket with her meagre amount of money.

"Or the lack of it." Aleera giggled. She had a morbid fascination with such occurrences, and the recent snatch of grave robberies only heightened her interest.

"Strange, Velkan did not mention there were any new thefts when I saw him this morning." Anna frowned, she disliked it when her brother withheld information from her, he reasoned it made her go looking for trouble, and that her inquisitive nature was a danger to the family. She knew well enough the risks presented by Dracula, but she longed to bring honour to her family and end the curse that had plagued them for centuries by slaying the fiend.

"He probably did not want to worry you, what is one more body for a crazy professor, we must concern ourselves with Verona and Marishka. My Aunt Teodara was almost carried off by Marishka last night, but Razvan and Radu beat her off." Aleera's eyes dropped to the ground in a moment of seriousness.

"The attacks are becoming closer to home Anna, you have lost much, but my family has been lucky, until now."

"I know Aleera, but have faith, my father, my brother and I remain, and we will vanquish Dracula, before he brings more sorrow to our land." Anna promised, her dark eyes flashing. Dracula had killed her mother himself, attacking in daylight when she and Anna had been shopping in the square. It had happened over a decade ago, when Anna was still a child. The day had been dark and rain had drizzled all morning, but even in such conditions it was rare if not unheard of for the Vampiric Count to venture out himself for the kill. But silent and deadly as the plague he had swooped in his heinous winged form and tore her mother away from her grasping hand, rising into the air and sinking his vicious fangs into her neck right there, before draining her dry and dropping her back into the square with no more fuss than had he been swatting an insect. Then he vanished, as swiftly as he had come. The square had become silent, transfixed by the terrible scene, but unable and unwilling to help. Anna had screamed then, having been rendered speechless by the vampire's horrific appearance. But her mother had fallen in front of her, fair face withered as the life had been drained from her, and she did not stop screaming until Velkan had arrived and dragged her home with tears on his face, and her eyes were forever imprinted with the image of her beloved life giver, twisted and broken upon the stone. It was a small mercy Dracula had not turned her, Anna would not have been able to live if her mother had been turned into that which her family hated and fought against for centuries, and became the vampire's lover. The thought turned her stomach. She stood now upon the place where her mother had fallen, chilled to the bone.

"I know, the last of your family will bring peace back to us, you will make your ancestors proud Anna dear." Aleera smiled sadly and squeezed her friend's shoulder. The dark haired beauty often lapsed into memory, she had lost so much in her short life, and from birth had been trained to fight against the vampires and demons that haunted the land, bound by the promise her ancestor had made to slay Dracula or else have his family burn in the fires of hell for eternity. Aleera pitied her friend and would not have wished for Anna's life, although, she supposed she wished to marry into it.

"Velkan would be lucky to have you Aleera, you are more loyal than our family deserves." Anna smiled thinly. Aleera fairly glowed at the compliment. Her interest in the Prince was no secret, but the two had been dancing around each other for many months now. Aleera was enough a sister in Anna's eyes as it was, if only Velkan would make it so in name too.

"When does your father leave for Rome valiant Anna?" Aleera questioned with a glance up at the cheerful sun in the sky. It was not often for a bright and cloudless day in Transylvania, so the townsfolk duly noted it when on occasion it did happen.

"A few months yet, there is much to be done before he leaves. I believe he is still wary about leaving Velkan and I on our own, after what happened the last time he ventured out for help." Anna sighed, the Wolfman had killed their uncle Petre when he and Velkan and other members of their clan had gone into the forest to track Dracula's servant over a year ago. Anna had been lef tin the village to protect the other villagers from the Brides should they attack. Anna's father had believed that if he had been there, with his greater experience in hunting Dracula's spawn, he could have saved his brother's life. As it was, Velkan and the other men had to kill Petre before he became that which they hunted, at their uncle's demand, before continuing on to find the werewolf. And even then they only succeeded in injuring the beast before it fled. Anna did not know if she would have had the strength to kill one of her kinsmen had she been in her brother's position, true her unclewould have become a killer, and liable to become controlled by Dracula, but he had still been family. There was too little of it these days to cast a memberaside so easily.

"Who does he ask for help, who would care about the plight of our poor village out in the wider world?" Aleera queried, brushing a strand of her reddish-brown hair out of her eyes.

"I do not know, he will not tell me. But I believe it has something to do with that man, Van Helsing, whose name is spread wherever murder and mayhem travel. He is a killer, as far as the stories tell, innocent men fall where he goes. But I have heard Father talking with my brother about help from a holy source in Rome, our ancestors sought help there in darker days than this, when Dracula first gave his soul to Satan. And Rome is said to be Van Helsing's home. Father called him a holy man, though I cannot see how."

Aleera's eyes widened at this new controversy, she had indeed heard the tales of this man, but why the Valerious family would seek help from him was not for her to guess, though she would try.

"Perhaps you could pry some clue from Velkan?" She suggested, eager for gossip on this man.

Anna sighed. "It is not from lack of trying. Perhaps your…ample charms can be more persuasive Aleera." She smirked at her friend who grinned and nodded.

"I will do my best. Though of course it is only for your benefit dear Anna." She said innocently, with a gleam in her eye.

"Of course, a selfless act of friendship." Anna agreed with a roll of her dark eyes.

The two laughed and began the trek back up to Valerious Manor as the day's first clouds began to roll across the sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Count Vladislaus Dracula's eyes snapped open as he raised himself up and through the barrier of his icy coffin to stand in the great hall of his Castle. His beautiful brides were awaiting him. Dark haired Verona and golden waved Marishka clung to each other by his bed, pouting in the seductive manner that they were best at. Dracula looked between them, thinking idly that something was missing from the picture.
"My lord." Verona purred as the two flew forward to stand in front of him in the blink of an eye.

"We hunger." Marishka supplied as she took one of the Count's ringed hands and began to kiss it eagerly.

"Why is this?" Dracula asked absently as Verona mirrored her counterpart's actions with his other hand.

"We were discouraged by those peasants last night, they fought back. Poor Marishka was beaten most tiresomely with their pitchforks and spikes when she tried to snatch a woman." The dark headed vampiress explained in between kisses.

"And once they had been alerted, they retreated back inside, and we were left with only one man between us." Marishka sulked.

"My poor brides. How…disappointing for you. You really do need an extra pair of wings to aid you in your hunt for food. But no matter, soon, we will have hundreds of little hellspawn to help us. Once that fool Frankenstein has created his beast, we will have all we need to awaken our babies to life."

"Oh yes Master, it will be wonderful!" Verona smiled toothily.

"And that pitiful Valerious is plotting to leave for help, well, I have plans for him too. Only three left to die, and then my entire cursed family will rot in hell for what they did to me." Dracula laughed maliciously.

"What of his children lord?" Marishka asked, eyes glinting.

"Can we play with them?" Verona finished the other bride's thought with a smile.

"Not yet, my dears. We will savour their defeat, one by one. They will pay dearly for causing me such trouble. That prince greatly inconvenienced me by injuring my werewolf. He will be the next to go." Dracula declared haughtily.

The two brides laughed along with their lord as the three retreated back through the gates of ice to slumber once more. As he drifted into a dreamless slumber, Dracula realised what it was thatwas missing from his demonic family. The colour red.
the_mean_admin
the_mean_admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 649
Humor : I have a horrible sense of humor. lol
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://www.bigfootinfo.net

Back to top Go down

THE MOST AMAZING FAN FIC EVER!!!!!!!!!!! READ IT {FOund online} Empty Re: THE MOST AMAZING FAN FIC EVER!!!!!!!!!!! READ IT {FOund online}

Post by the_mean_admin Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:18 am

PArt two!!!!
It's really good. it's long but soooooo worth it Very Happy

That was interesting,” came a voice from the shadows. Velkan jerked around frantically in the chains in order to see the speaker, an obvious female. Although he could not see whom, he could hear her continue. “All that fur…you make a handsome wolf, Prince.”

He craned his neck looking, before a slight breeze went before his face and he looked ahead, jumping backwards in surprise. It was Aleera, her eyes sparkling, her hair in disarray, her lips parted in a half-smile, exposing both her lovely pink lips and her deadly teeth. Her face was close, far too close…

“Anna will kill you if she finds out,” he warned, dodging out of her way. The redhead stepped up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Anna isn’t here, love…” she whispered, and pressed her lips to his…

“What did you come for, Aleera?” Velkan asked angrily, wrists hanging helplessly in the air, suspended by the rusty chains. He blocked the memory from his mind, upset that he’d even thought of it.

She reached forward to touch his face, anger on her face, but not in her actions. “Oh, shut up, Velkan…you’re glad to have someone here.”

She traced his upper lip with her sharp fingernail, commenting, “You know, when you transformed, I thought you looked rather like you did at fifteen, when you tried to grow a mustache…”

He struggled to keep amusement from his features. “Don’t bring those days up, Aleera; they’re dead. You’re dead.”

She paid him no mind. “You don’t think so….” Her hand slipped down his chest, against his speeding heartbeat. “I can tell from this that you are enticed.”

He jerked irately, alarming her for a moment. She took a step back, no longer touching him. “Perhaps I ‘m just afraid.”

“Afraid?” she repeated, an ugly look on her face, as she grew cross with him as well. “What have you got to be afraid of?”

“You’re all in bad moods,” he said tersely. She laughed at him,

“How could we not be?” she repeated scornfully. “Your sister killed my sister.”

“Now we’re even,” Velkan said bitterly. “I was under the impression that someone else did.”

Aleera opened her mouth to say something, then shut it with a thoughtful look. Velkan, with a sinking feeling in his stomach, recognized that could mean nothing good. The vampire bride paced the room, thinking.

“Maybe you could find out who he was,” she said slowly, then turned on Velkan, a twisted smile on her face. “Would that make you happy?” she yelled. “Would it please you to go out tonight- the full moon- to see about this man? Don’t you want to rip him up!”

Velkan clenched his teeth. “Do I! You act as though it were my choice to become a werewolf! Well, it isn’t- unlike you,” he spat contemptuously, “I don’t want to be this filth.”

Aleera stared at him, breathing heavily. Then she struck him across the face. “Shut up, Velkan,” she hissed. “You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

He looked up at her with condescension. “You chose a vampire, despite all the Valerious family had done for you. Despite all we’d done to help you, you chose him!”

“He offered me life!” She shrieked.

“We offered you love,” Velkan said simply, and hung there in the chains defeated. He wasn’t sure what she would say.

She looked down at her feet, her arms at her sides, and he could see her wipe perspiration on the pink dress, looking so different from the girl she’d been.

“He was our enemy,” Velkan said softly. “How could you? He shows you no care. I saw you, you and that other one, the one who tried to kill you once-“

“Verona is my sister. Verona loves me.”

“She loves you as long as you bear that name ‘Dracula’, as long as you have that curse,” he said spitefully. “Anna was a better sister.”

“Marishka loved me,” Aleera said in a hollow, sad voice. “Now Marishka’s dead, and…and the Master didn’t care.”

“You call him your Master, you call him your love, and what does he do?” Velkan asked, but it was a rhetorical question. Aleera stood solemnly, head hanging.

“I’ll tell you,” he went on. “He goes and thinks only of finding another. His ‘love’ is nothing more than a desire for more of those dead children. You were once capable of bearing living children, Aleera. You were once capable of being loved….you could have had so much, but you threw it away. For what? Surely you won’t even outlive Anna, who despises you.”

He looked up. Aleera’s shoulders shook, as though she were crying. She looked up, her eyes full of misery- and rage. “Shut up, Velkan…”

“That’s the third time you’ve said that to me, today, at any rate.”

“Then why are you still talking?” she demanded, her voice echoing shrilly in the cavernous dungeon. When, after a period, Velkan spoke again, his voice was soft.

“Why have you come here, Aleera? To torture me?”

“No. Join us, Velkan…” she said in answer, walking up to him.

“Join you?” he repeated bleakly. “No. No, Aleera, I won’t…I’m not like you.”

“Please?” she pleaded with him, her violet eyes following his brown ones. “Just do it, Velkan, do it for me.”

“No,” he said firmly. “I won’t leave my sister.”

Something flashed in Aleera’s eyes. “You’ll get something better than a sister,” she said in a low voice.

He flinched furiously. “Don’t say that, Aleera. Don’t ever say that!”

“Stop yelling at me, and listen.”

“It isn’t worth it. Anna is dear to me, and you’re a vampire.” Velkan pulled his wrists, but once again, he was not free.

“You want out of those chains, Velkan?” asked Aleera dangerously. “Then agree.”

“The suffering I must bear now is nothing compared to the suffering of my family in Purgatory.” Velkan said with definite disdain for her. It reached Aleera’s ears and stung her like a bee.

“Your family,” she remarked. “It’s always them. You’ve always liked Anna better than me!”

“She’s my sister, she’s my only family, since my father has gone missing!” Velkan shouted.

A look passed over Aleera’s dainty features at the mention of his father that Anna did not like, but nothing else seemed to come of it.

“Fine then, be that way, Velkan, Prince of Gypsies,” Aleera said tauntingly, and went over to the other side of the dungeon and sat across from him. “But I’ll be waiting for you to change your mind.”

“Hmm, sounds familiar,” he said wryly.

“It should,” she shot back. “But you didn’t keep your promise.”

“And you never keep yours,” he rejoined. “In any case, it’s….it’s too late now. You’re a vampire and you can’t go back.”

“You’re a werewolf and you cant’ go back,” she mimicked. “Well, not unless you get the cur-“

Aleera blanched and shut her mouth. Velkan’s eyes filled with hope and he looked up at her. “There’s a cure? Oh, Aleera, please…”

She looked at him, pity in her eyes for a brief moment, then shook her head. “No, I can’t, the Master…he wants you in his control.”

“Oh, Aleera…”

“Shut up!” she cried for the fourth time. He bowed his head, hair falling over his face in sorrow. She watched him. Her Velkan, so lovely…she shook all thoughts out of her head….

Sometimes one must wonder, when they think of a person, if that person is thinking of them as well, for Aleera and Velkan both sat in silence then and considered all things, and their thoughts were as one…

Back in school, flashback...
“Velkan, you haven’t practised with me to kill Dracula for a month,” came the voice of an exasperated Anna, the prince’s younger sister. She was walking over to him from the library. The Valerious family home had been used as a school in those days, and youths from all sorts of places got together.

“I’ve been busy,” he responded absent-mindedly, looking over a piece of paper that Anna knew to be anything other than schoolwork.

“Velkan!”

“Hey, that’s mine-“

Anna had snatched it from his hand and raced across the hallway, reading it. The spelling was poor, the grammar okay. The words were meant to convey love, passion…she rolled her eyes at it.

“Aleera?” she spat, shoving it into her brother’s chest. “You’re meeting with her?”

“I thought you liked her…” Velkan protested, following his sister as she stormed out and into another giant room, luckily an empty one.

“Oh, yes, she cant’ spell at all!”

“It’s not her fault,” he tried to explain that Aleera had only been taught letters sparingly in childhood, and was improving rapidly now that she’d joined the Valerious family.

“Well, she’s so…uneducated!”

“She’s perfectly educated, you just don’t like the thought of me spending moer time with her than you!”

“I’ve lost my entire family, Velkan Valerious!” Anna yelled, turning to face him. The sixteen-year-old girl’s face shone with anger and pain. “You and Papa are all I have left, and you barely talk to me anymore!”

“She’s worse off than we are,” Velkan said softly. “She has no family left.”

Anna became very very quiet. “All right,” she said at last. “I’ll forgive you.”

He smiled at her warmly. “Thank you, Anna…” He rushed past her to leave the room, where he continued to walk down the hallway, not even thinking about seething Anna, who hadn’t expected him to leave so quickly. He had to see her, had to talk to her…something had been on his mind, something that troubled her greatly. Velkan turned the corner and- jumped back. There was someone there!

“Did I scare you?” asked a voice coyly from the shadows. His expression changed to one of delight. “Aleera!” he exclaimed happily. She smiled at him and her enveloped her in a hug. She returned it gladly, then pulled away, her red curls up in two mussed buns, her brown eyes full of love and adoration.

He smiled, then became more distant in voice and urgent in tone, clutching her shoulders. “Aleera,” he began quickly, “I heard you were being harassed by Dracula’s bride-“

“Verona? No, not at all,” Aleera said hastily. “What makes you think that? I know she’s usually not fond of me…to say that least…” A dark look grew on her face, then vanished. “But she was actually quite nice, asked me how I was…I pulled out a stake, but it didn’t seem to bother her. She just said, ‘Till next we meet, Aleera, darling,’ and flew off.”

Velkan’s expression clouded. “That’s not good…maybe the Count is after you as a bride!”

“He wouldn’t be,” Aleera said, “and I’d never choose him over you.”

He hugged her close and she hugged him back. “After all, you’re my Velkan.” She pulled back and smiled brightly, then kissed the tip of his nose. “My Prince of Gypsies!”

Velkan smiled at Aleera, not knowing that two weeks later, after they would finish schooling with his father Boris, Aleera would leave him forever.

The dungeon of Castle Dracula ...
“You are such a liar,” came Velkan’s voice out of the gloom suddenly. Aleera looked up at the gypsy.

“He promised me life,” said Aleera quietly.

“And I loved you,” Velkan said into the dusky atmosphere. “Why don’t you join me?”

Aleera looked at him doubtfully. “I don’t think I could..”

“You could. Anna would let you. This hunter would. We’d accept you. Let me go, Aleera, and let yourself go…together we’ll go back to the side of right.”

Aleera opened her mouth to speak, but the dungeon door opened, and Dracula entered. Aleera looked up at him ecstatically, then rushed over to him and embraced him, kissing his neck and face shamelessly while he looked at Velkan with that horrible frozen smile on his face, marring whatever beauty the Count had in youth. Aleera then began to whisper something into the Count’s ear, and when they broke away he nodded with a smile at her, then she left the dungeon in a flourish.

Dracula began to walk towards the Prince. “Aleera suggests that you discover our visitor’s name,” he said with amusement.

Velkan stared at him in hatred. Didn’t the vampire know how much he despised him? He stole everything from him, everything…

“If there’s anything you taught me,” he said through clenched teeth, “it’s how short a time love lasts. You took my mother, drove so many of my family members to destruction, and took the woman I loved. Don’t you feel any shame!”

“I feel nothing,” Dracula said, smiling cruelly. “But you, Princeling, will learn to feel things very deeply…”

As the vampire unhooked the chains and let Velkan collapse onto the floor, the clouds parted, exposing the sheer silver flesh of the full moon.

Stepping carefully out of harm’s way, Dracula looked at the spectral orb, then down at the terrified Prince. “Drink her up, Velkan, you have a job tonight…”

Outside the room, a redheaded girl in pink listened to screams of a man change into howls of a wolf, weeping….

Later, after Dracula had strapped Velkan to the table, and before the children had come to life…
Velkan struggled against the bonds, knowing the electricity would be coming soon to shock him into pain, the same as it had done to his father. In despair, he thought of Boris Valerious, raising him and Anna…. Anna, who he had risked his life to save. Oh, his beloved sister. Would he never see her again?

He heard the sound of movement behind him, and then cold hands on his chest. His voice was momentarily obscured by red curls, then his eyes met Aleera’s, and he could imagine for a moment that they were brown, that she was mortal and his, as the eyes that met his were full of tears.

“Aleera-“

“No,” she said in a voice choked with tears. “Please, shut up…”

She kissed him, and her tears fell on his face. Then she pulled away, and looked off at something, then down at him. “I have to go, Verona calls me,” she explained, her words wrought with sorrow.

“Aleera,” he called. “Free me. Free yourself. We can both of us fight! You can find the cure for me and love shall cure you. We’ll overcome this…”

Her hand caressed his face gently and she looked down upon him.

“I can’t,” she whispered. “Good-bye, my Velkan, Prince of Gypsies…” She kissed him one last time, and stepped away from the table until he could see her no longer.

“Aleera!” he cried to her, but to no avail. No one answered.

Once more he tried in vain. “Aleera!” There was still no reply. “I love you, Aleera,” he said, his face now beginning to be lined with streaks of tears.

Then the shocks of electricity hit him and he remembered nothing but pain….

…As Aleera watched Velkan become engulfed in electricity, the same thing that was to give life to her children, she clutched at her undead heart, feeling the twinges of love once again.

“I love you too, Velkan,” she whispered, her hand reaching for him, though she knew it did not help. “More than you know…”

And she went off into the night.

THE END.
the_mean_admin
the_mean_admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

THE MOST AMAZING FAN FIC EVER!!!!!!!!!!! READ IT {FOund online} Empty Re: THE MOST AMAZING FAN FIC EVER!!!!!!!!!!! READ IT {FOund online}

Post by BTVS01 Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:16 am

THAT WAS VERY EPIC ALL YOOU NEED WAS THE SONG
BTVS01
BTVS01
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://buffy.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the_mean_admin Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:01 am

The zena song from the buffy video. LaughingROFLROFLROFL
the_mean_admin
the_mean_admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BTVS01 Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:31 am

YES !!!!!! EXACTLY
BTVS01
BTVS01
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by the_mean_admin Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:12 am

LOL
the_mean_admin
the_mean_admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BTVS01 Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:15 am

YOU SPELL XENA WITH AN X
BTVS01
BTVS01
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by the_mean_admin Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:50 am

EXCUSE ME GRAMMAR POLICE!
the_mean_admin
the_mean_admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BTVS01 Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:49 am

IM NOT THE GRAMMAR POLICE ITS JUST A NAME
BTVS01
BTVS01
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by the_mean_admin Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:08 am

FIne.
the_mean_admin
the_mean_admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BTVS01 Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:47 am

GOOD .!!!!!!
BTVS01
BTVS01
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by the_mean_admin Wed May 28, 2008 4:21 am

Geeez.
the_mean_admin
the_mean_admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BTVS01 Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:58 am

YES !!!!!!! geek
BTVS01
BTVS01
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down